Thu 21 June 2018
aboard the Silver Sturgeon, the River Thames, London
27 Apr 2018
+44(0)1892 514 991
There are 14 categories available to enter as well as a 'Supreme' award.
Just complete an entry form for EACH entry you submit.
Multiple entries for one category from companies are allowed, as are entries for more than one award. A particular job may also be entered in multiple categories.
Three* examples of the job must accompany EACH
separate entry and a separate entry form is
required for each category, photocopies are acceptable.
*Unless pre-agreed with the organiser.
Send entries to:
The Print, Design & Marketing Awards 2017
30 London Road
Entry is FREE for up to three entries per category, then, for all subsequent entries in that category a charge of £25 per entry will be required. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd. with the entries.
The judging panel is formed of independent industry experts and nominated finalists will be announced prior to the awards. The winners will be presented with their award by the category sponsor.
The awards presentations will be held on the 29 June 2017 on the
Silver Sturgeon, the River Thames, London. A
limited number of tables and booths are
available, tables of 10 at £2450 +VAT, booths of 6 at £1470+VAT and
individual tickets £245+VAT. Tables and tickets are now available
from Whitmar Publications on 01892 779599 or book securily online.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards. Print equipment manufacturers and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
2. The Print & Design categories are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards.
3. The Marketing categories are for printers own promotional campaigns, not for work undertaken for their customers.
4. All entries must have been produced in the 12 months prior to 28 April 2017.
5. Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and websites.
6. Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customer(s) (except marketing category) before entering.
7. Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
8. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Whitmar Publications are unable to return entries unless ticked on the entry form, in which case we would require you to arrange collection of the entries or cover any postage costs.
10. Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
11. Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a flat £50 late fee.