Thu 20 June 2019
aboard the Silver Sturgeon, the River Thames, London
+44 (0)1892 779 599
There are 14 categories available to enter, as well as an overall 'Supreme' award.
Please complete one entry form (photocopies are accepted) and provide at least one sample of the campaign you are entering PER CATEGORY entered, along with a supporting statement.
The supporting statement must be a typed statement of 500 words maximum explaining why your entry merits an award. This should include the following:
Multiple entries for one category from companies are allowed, as
are entries for more than one award. A particular job may also be
entered into multiple categories.
Send entries to:
Print, Design & Marketing Awards 2018
30 London Road
Whitmar Publications is unable to return entries except by prior arrangement. We require you to arrange collection. All entry returns must be arranged within one month of the Awards Ceremony.
Entry is FREE for up to three entries per category, then for all subsequent entries in that category, a charge of £25 per entry will be required. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd with the entries.
The Awards Ceremony will be held on 21 June 2018 aboard the
Silver Sturgeon, the River Thames, London. A
limited number of tables and booths are
available, tables of 10 at £2550+VAT, booths of 6 at £1530+VAT and
individual tickets £255+VAT.
Tables and tickets are now available from Whitmar Publications on +44 (0)1892 779 599 or book securely online.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards. Print equipment manufacturers and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
2. The Print & Design categories are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards.
3. The Marketing categories are for printers own promotional campaigns, not for work undertaken for their customers.
4. All entries must have been produced in the 12 months prior to 27 April 2018.
5. Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and websites.
6. Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customer(s) (except marketing category) before entering.
7. Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
8. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Whitmar Publications are unable to return entries unless ticked on the entry form, in which case we would require you to arrange collection of the entries or cover any postage costs.
10. Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
11. Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a flat £50 late fee.