Thu 9 November 2017
Marriott London, Grosvenor Square, W1K 6JP
8 Sep 2017
Individual seat: £210+VAT
Table for 10: £2050+VAT
Download and complete an entry form
Multiple entries for one category from companies are allowed, as are entries for more than one award. A particular job may also be entered in multiple categories (Please complete a separate entry form for each entry).
Three examples of the job must accompany EACH separate entry and a separate entry form is required for each category, photocopies are acceptable.
Send your entries to:
The Digital Printer Awards 2017
30 London Road
We are unable to return entries except by prior arrangement, in which case we would ask you to cover any postage costs.
1. Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards using digital equipment. Any outwork should be acknowledged and credited. Print equipment manufacturers and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
2. Entries are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards.
3. All entries must be produced in the 12 months prior to 1 September 2017.
4. Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries
received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines
and on its websites.
5. Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customers to enter their work into the awards.
6. Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
7. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Whitmar Publications is unable to return entries accept by prior arrangement, in which case the entrant agrees to arrange and pay for the return.
9. Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a £50 late fee.
10. Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
Please email Chloë Ward or call on 01892 779599.
Entry is FREE for up to three entries per category, then, for all subsequent entries a charge of £25 per entry will be required. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd. with the entries.
Nominated finalists will be notified and published in Digital Printer magazine and online prior to the awards ceremony. Each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor at the ceremony.
The trophies will be presented at the awards dinner on Thursday 9 November 2017 at the: Marriott London Grosvenor Square, W1K 6JP.